VALUE AS AN AXIOLOGICAL COMPONENT OF THE LINGUISTIC PICTURE OF THE WORLD
- дунёнинг этник қиёфаси, аксиологик жиҳати, ҳукмрон қадрият.
- The ethnic picture of the world, axiological aspect, the dominant value.
Values are a key concept in the promising direction of cultural
linguistics – axiological linguistics, which is in its infancy at the present stage. Value
is a judgment about the assessment of an object or phenomenon by an individual
person or society as a whole. Axiological linguistics considers human speech thinking activity as a simultaneous process of mastering and evaluating the
surrounding reality and the materialization of accumulated experience through texts.
The axiological aspect of the relationship of the individual with the surrounding
reality is fixed in his consciousness and language in the form of a value picture of
the world, which is an ordered body of knowledge formed by the cognitive
consciousness of the people about the value significance of objects and phenomena
of external reality, as well as a set of stereotypical ideas about the external world
that have received a positive assessment among the representatives of the ethnic
group. A comprehensive study of values in a language is possible when studying the
value picture of the world, which is identified as a component of the linguistic
picture of the world.
- Arutyunova N.D. Axiology in the mechanisms of life and language. -M., 1984.
- Buryakovskaya V.A. A sign of ethnicity in the semantics of the language (based on the material of the Russian and English languages): abstract of the thesis.... Ph.D. in Phil. - Volgograd, 2000.
- Galimova D.N. Fragment of the axiological picture of the world of the Amur dialect carriers: the metaphorical model "life-movement"//Slovo: folkloredialectological almanac. - 2014. - No. 1. - pp. 197-200.
- Hertz G. Principles of mechanics set out in a new connection // Life of science. Anthology of Introductions to Classical Natural Science. - M., 1973. - P. 208.
- Karasik V.I. Axiogenic situation as a unit of the value picture of the world // Political linguistics. No. 1. - 2014. - pp. 65-75.
- Kubryakova E.S. The linguistic picture of the world as a special way of representing the image of the world in the mind of a person. M. -2003. - pp. 2-12.
- Postovalova V. Picture of the world in the life of the world // The role of the human factor in language. - M., 1988. - pp. 8-17.
- Radchenko O.A. Language as a creation of the world. Linguophilosophical concept of neo-Humboldtianism. T.1. –M., 1997.
- Zavalnikov V.P. On the question of extralinguistic determinants of the linguistic picture of the world: generalization of the known // Language. Human. Picture of the World: Materials of Vseros. scientific. conf. Part 1. - Omsk, 2000. - p. 4.
- Rihsivayevna, S. B. (2021, February). FEATURES OF TRANSLATING RELIGIOUS VALUES TERMS OF RELIGIOUS DISCOURSE. In Archive of Conferences (Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 8-9).
- Barno, S. (2019). BEST APPROACHES TO THE ASSESSING LEARNERS'WRITING. Сўз санъати халқаро журнали, 1(6).
- Abdullaeva, Barno & Pulatova, Laziza & Ulmasbaeva, Malika & Azimova, Gulnara & Kenjaeva, Mukhayyo. (2020). Designing Materials for Teaching Adult Learners. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. 24. 794-799. 10.37200/IJPR/V24SP1/PR201219.
- Avilova KH, Gulyamova M, Akbarova SH. Creating Authentic Reading Materials for EFL Learners in Uzbekistan //PSYCHOLOGY AND EDUCATION (2021) 58(1): 2730-2742. p:2731.